Here are the few quick tips
- Before proceeding further, measure your body fat percentage.
- Suppose if your body fat percentage is greater than 13%, go for fat loss.
- If your body fat percentage is less than 13 %,
aim for muscle building.
- Reason being very simple, muscle wont be visible, if your body fat percentage is more than 13%. If the fat is 13% and above the thickness of your skin will be more.
- As you know the more thicker your skin the more fat you have. so however hard you workout, your muscle won’t be visible.
- And if your body fat is below 13%, it is good time to go for muscle building. You will get a good pump after your every workout and your muscle will be clearly visible